Joke of the day.....How are my photoshop skills?

Chevota

Straight from Joe Gibbs racing.....:tongue:

Attachments

• toyota2.JPG
    toyota2.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 664

Scott that engine no joke & some real craftsmanship. Nice work!

holly mother of god :eek:. that motor is going to snap the frame like a tooth pick

I have plan B ready

if needed- LOL

Attachments

• z motor 9-30c.jpg
    z motor 9-30c.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 554
lee, glad to see your making progress on the motor. hows the car turning out?

slow, but good.

still working on the suspension, and wheel tubs,
motor is finally assembled, just few little things,
had a little relapse with my illness, so am slow in getting going,
I expect to be on PHX, need anything?
I'm hoping to be pit crew for Donnie, and Scott,
should be fun!

Are you going to be able to squeeze your hand in there to put your spark plug wires, nice craftsmanship.

You better be careful Scott you might suck a headlight into one of those turbos. That is badass.....:eek:

You better be careful Scott you might suck a headlight into one of those turbos. That is badass.....:eek:

Thanks. ALOT of planning, designing, and measuring went into this project before I took the plunge. Everything is completely accessible. Motor and trans come out in about 30min, plugs and egt's are easy to get to, and sorry Reggie no more headlights:wink: We are now taking bets on the lifespan of the Toyota rear end:redface:

will nascar allow this motor ?

after all its a toyota production motor.:confused:
358 cu in, did you get Joe Gibbs approval? will you be painting number 20 on the side of the truck, with home depot markings?

Thanks. ALOT of planning, designing, and measuring went into this project before I took the plunge. Everything is completely accessible. Motor and trans come out in about 30min, plugs and egt's are easy to get to, and sorry Reggie no more headlights:wink: We are now taking bets on the lifespan of the Toyota rear end:redface:

The first launch with more than 5 psi off the line.....:biggrin: