Jeep Steering Shafts and Jounce Bars

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
I have 3 Jeep Steering Shafts in great condition. One from a late 80's model and two from a 94 model. They have been cleaned and sprayed gloss black. U joints have NO slop. Comes with bolts. $45 shipped

I have 3 sets of Jounce Bars that have also been cleaned and sprayed gloss black. Nuts, Bolts and Washers included. $35 shipped.

I also have 4 stay down fuel doors/ license plate holders pulled from F bodies. $15 shipped

1 ECM part # 1227148 No Chip No Calpak $60 shipped

Pics will be up tomorrow. Let me know if youre interested. Thanks guys and gal.

***Im going back to get the frame brace that runs from frame horn to frame horn....I thought only Rivs came with that one but I found one on a GP today. IDK if its gonna clear my FMIC piping so if it doesnt I will post that one too.

Steering shafts $40 shipped I have 2 left.
Jounce Bars $20 shipped. I have 3 sets left.
ECM 1227148 $60 shipped No calpak but there is an old Postons 93 chip burned for 40# injectors
Stayed Down Fuel Doors I have 4 left $12 shipped
Picture112.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture113.jpg

these jounce bars are they the ones that brace the frame

yeah these two bars run from under the engine cradle to the frame rails. they were put on most g bodies except regals from what ive read and seen at the wrecking yards.

Jounce Bars are all sold.
I still have the following

ECM
Jeep Steering Shafts
3 Stay Down Fuel Doors

The following is still available

1 Jeep Steering Shaft
3 Stay Down Fuel Doors
ECM

what did the fuel doors come off of out of curiosity? i'll have money in my paypal next week so hold one for me.

If I may ask what's the benefit of the Jeep steering shafts?

It tightens up play in the steering a bit...its not a cure all if other suspension parts are worn. IDK what condition your "rag joint" steering/intermediate shaft is in but mine was torn and I had a lot of play. I replaced it with one of these and a lot of the play was gone. Installation was pretty straight forward and it was a direct bolt in installation for me.