JE Piston, ATR Rods, Std/Std Crank, Maybe Complete Engine.

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
I have a set of ATR rods (Not available anymore) attached to some .020 over JE pistons. Both are in excellent shape $1050 Shipped. Pic 1 Pic 2

Std/Std Crank. May need a polish but no more than .010/.010. $350 + Shipping Pic

I am also considering selling a complete 10 Sec long block. This would basically be the exact same setup I ran for the last 3 years but with slightly different heads and slightly better pistons. It is my backup motor but I am thinking of going a different way. The engine was started and ran in a car for 1 weekend then dis-assembled, cleaned and re-assembled. Specs are: 109 Shortblock prepared by Weber Racing. Stock Crank, Billet Center Caps, Stock Reconditioned Rods, Wiseco .030 over pistons, 214/214 Billet Roller Cam, Ported Stock Intake, Ported Iron heads with Big Valves, Behive Springs and Titanium Retainers.Cometic Headgaskets. Front Cover w/ HV Oil Pump, Dampener, & Flywheel included. No oil pan, Cam sensor or water pump.

Add a 70 turbo and 72 lbers and go 10's all day long.

Sully

V6 Beast said:
I have a set of ATR rods (Not available anymore) attached to some .020 over JE pistons. Both are in excellent shape $1050 Shipped. Pic 1 Pic 2

Std/Std Crank. May need a polish but no more than .010/.010. $350 + Shipping Pic

I am also considering selling a complete 10 Sec long block. This would basically be the exact same setup I ran for the last 3 years but with slightly different heads and slightly better pistons. It is my backup motor but I am thinking of going a different way. The engine was started and ran in a car for 1 weekend then dis-assembled, cleaned and re-assembled. Specs are: 109 Shortblock prepared by Weber Racing. Stock Crank, Billet Center Caps, Stock Reconditioned Rods, Wiseco .030 over pistons, 214/214 Billet Roller Cam, Ported Stock Intake, Ported Iron heads with Big Valves, Behive Springs and Titanium Retainers. Front Cover w/ HV Oil Pump, Dampener, & Flywheel included. No oil pan, Cam sensor or water pump.

Add a 70 turbo and 72 lbers and go 10's all day long.

Sully

how much for the long block?