Janaury winter deals

Dennis Kirban

Only a few items available rite now.

Best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Paypal works the best on these listed parts.

J-001 We have a redone 1985 Grand National steering wheel. The 1985 is slightly different than the 1986-1987. The material goes up the 3 spokes further. No core required buy it outrite for $170 and $10 UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

J-002 I have just one left, used hollow GM front sway bar. Included with it is set of brand new bushings. This is the desireable 36mm bar your stock 1984-1987 Turbo Regal is only 32 mm. Quick math tells you a difference of 4mm. (I run this same bar on my personal Turbo-T). I believe it is the biggest one that fits using the stock mounting points. Bargain at $135 and $12 ups ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

J-003 Brand new in the GM boxes. Set of 4 Grand National wheel center caps just $110 and $10 UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. (I am well aware their is now 50 states)

J-004 Here is a rare find. For the 1985-1987 Turbo Regal powermaster brake units. I have 2 original GOOD tested second design brake bowls. This is the version with the yellow caution wording on them.
They have been tested and are within about 20PSI of the original PSI. Great to have as a spare. The price is $75 each and $10 UPS shipping to the basic 48 states. I have two. (Keep in mind one bit f advice is to flush your brake system every 2 years). Its one thing to be consumed by making more power/torque but equally important is making sure you can stop the car. Pays to have a spare of this item!

J-005 I still have a few of the ATR polished stainless mass air pipes on hand. Fits all the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. Comes with new connecting hoses and 4 clamps. Just $49.95 each and $10 UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

J-1006 Again ATR product brand new set of custom fit black plug wires for the 1986-987 Turbo regal says Turbo on them. I have maybe 8 sets left. Just $34.95 each and $8 UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. Or buy 2 sets of $60 and $8 shipping. You save almost $10.

NOTE: Once the ATR items above are gone they are gone for good as ATR closed up shop several years ago.

J-1007 I have 6 left of the reproduction yellow old style Hurst baseball caps. Totally adjustable. Personally autographed by Bill Campbell co-founder of Hurst with photographic proof he signed the brim of the hat. Bill Campbell for you younger guys was the engineer partner with Hurst. Hurst was one of the very first to get their product in a production GM car. Bill Campbell also worked on the original Jaws of Life that is still used today by many emergency units throughout the country. Hats are $20 each and $6 UPS shipping by ground to the basic 48 states.

that is it for this offering.......

Member best and quickest results email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and include the letter/number code assigned to the part. I don't bother with photos.

Appreciate your interest.......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Are the brake balls in good condition? If they are clean, not scared up with the yellow writing is good I'll take one.
Ken

Unfortunately I don't have the time to mess with photos plus they are at home. The brake bowls are original paint and has the yellow wording clearly visible on them. The paint is good but not 100% perfect.

They are quite difficult to find that are any good. Heck I have ones that look BRAND NEW that failed the tests.....its weird.

At $75 each they are a solid bargain since new cardone ones are $175 and more. Finding a good one is similar to hitting the lottery extremely rare.

Its not something I am selling based on appearance my description is accurate.

Put another way if I needed one for my car I would not hesitate to use it.

if 10 is perfect these are and 8.

your call

denniskirban@yahoo.com