james ibusuki GNX presentation art work

spikestta

gnx1.JPG gnx2.JPG gnx3.JPG gnx4.JPG Hi. Years back I had purchased some gnx art work at auction. One in particular stood out. It came in a grey folding envelope and had James Ibusuki's card on the front with his phone number and on the rear it was stamped with James Ibusuki's address. On the inside was a high quality photo of the art work used in the original GNX advertisement poster. After a couple of weeks, I built up the nerve to call the number on the card. To my surprise, someone answered the phone. It was James Ibusuki! To make a long story short, after a long conversation and me emailing him photos of the art work, Mr. Ibusuki told me he had sent two presentations to GM, one in which was a GNX with a NHRA flag in the background (which was not chosen) and the other art work presentation was chosen for the GNX advertisement poster. Via email conversations (which I still have), Mr. Ibusuki confirmed that the art work I have, was one of one and it was the art presentaion he had sent to GM (this was the art work chosen by GM for the poster). My question is, how can I find out the value of this art work, if there is infact some value in it? Thanks.

Last edited:
You can put it on eBay for $1 and let it fly.

Whatever it sells for is what it's worth : )

D

View attachment 244751 View attachment 244752 View attachment 244753 View attachment 244754 Hi. Years back I had purchased some gnx art work at auction. One in particular stood out. It came in a grey folding envelope and had James Ibusuki's card on the front with his phone number and on the rear it was stamped with James Ibusuki's address. On the inside was a high quality photo of the art work used in the original GNX advertisement poster. After a couple of weeks, I built up the nerve to call the number on the card. To my surprise, someone answered the phone. It was James Ibusuki! To make a long story short, after a long conversation and me emailing him photos of the art work, Mr. Ibusuki told me he had sent two presentations to GM, one in which was a GNX with a NHRA flag in the background (which was not chosen) and the other art work presentation was chosen for the GNX advertisement poster. Via email conversations (which I still have), Mr. Ibusuki confirmed that the art work I have, was one of one and it was the art presentaion he had sent to GM (this was the art work chosen by GM for the poster). My question is, how can I find out the value of this art work, if there is infact some value in it? Thanks.

i say its worth whatever someone is willing to pay..one of one...in my book priceless . i say keep it. its really cool