Jailbreaking iTouch

georgewe4

Has anyone here done it? I have heard a lot of people have done it, but what advantages are there to it? I understand that it can always be put back to original and I understand how to do that. I am wondering if I will still be able to keep my music and still be able to connect up and use itunes.
I have a 16gb itouch 2nd generation. Had it about a year and love it. There are videos on youtube that show you how to do it.
Thanks!
George

t mobile jailbroken

i had my phone done for my b day and it's cool, was a pain to get pic texts but well worth it. even got alot of NES games on it. not sure what your service is but best phone i've had and i've had slide, and black berry and both are nice phones. just my 02.

I'm glad you like your iphone. I am seriously thinking about updating my wifes phone to an iphone. I am just worried about the reception of an iphone versus a regular cell phone. What I have right now is just an itouch. Same thing just no phone. I have a Blackberry storm with work and I will have to say thet it is the biggest piece of crap that I have ever had.
As far as jailbreaking the itouch, I havent found anything bad about it so far.