Jack Cotton gets another A+

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
Jack is more than a great vendor, he is also a great friend to his customers. over the winter I sent Jack some $ to buy me a snowmobile. well last week the wife & I took a road trip & picked it up. while up there we learned that Cotton Performance is more than a place that works on Buicks & Honda ricers. Cotton performance is a tour guide to great restaurants, a trailer builder (to tow snowmobile home), & an RV repair shop (had a structure failure in our camper. Jack & his crew is top notch in my book!!!

Attachments

• way to maine 006.jpg
    way to maine 006.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 468
  • way to maine 010.jpg
    way to maine 010.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 466
Jack is more than a great vendor, he is also a great friend to his customers. over the winter I sent Jack some $ to buy me a snowmobile. well last week the wife & I took a road trip & picked it up. while up there we learned that Cotton Performance is more than a place that works on Buicks & Honda ricers. Cotton performance is a tour guide to great restaurants, a trailer builder (to tow snowmobile home), & an RV repair shop (had a structure failure in our camper. Jack & his crew is top notch in my book!!!

Damn steve you were 15 minute from my shop. I spoke to jack today and he told me that you were down at his shop, next time your around this neck of the wood give me a ring..
PS Glad you made safe home..

Damn steve you were 15 minute from my shop. I spoke to jack today and he told me that you were down at his shop, next time your around this neck of the wood give me a ring..
PS Glad you made safe home..
OH I KNOW!! when Jack told me how close you were, I hauled azz out of the area. LOL

Heavy haulin', C'mon. There's no tag axle on the trailer, what to do.
yea damn yankee cops just love to harass a man over that one. $193.oo ticket in ME. just because it's a law there don't mean it's law here.

Why do you need a snowmobile redneck?

A 4-wheeler, a 4-wheeler would of been much more fun

Because 4 wheeler wont do 115 out of the box (125 on the spray) down a trail, and who knows how fast with the stage 2 supercharger I'm getting ready to put on. :) I used to think the same thing until I got out on one. Not much snow here in MD either; but worth the drive North.

Why do you need a snowmobile redneck?

A 4-wheeler, a 4-wheeler would of been much more fun
because I can have 1, & we already have a 4 wheeler.

Because 4 wheeler wont do 115 out of the box (125 on the spray) down a trail, and who knows how fast with the stage 2 supercharger I'm getting ready to put on. :) I used to think the same thing until I got out on one. Not much snow here in MD either; but worth the drive North.
exactly

Jack rides a H-D, so he's OK in my book. The other dork in the pictures though... :rolleyes: ;) :biggrin:

86BLACKT said:
Because 4 wheeler wont do 115 out of the box (125 on the spray)...

The only thing that Steve has that runs like that is his mouth... :biggrin:

JOHNDEEREGN said:
What were you doing to break the structure of the camper

Now that's funny... :biggrin: Maybe Kate will chime in?

TurboIndian said:
... $193.oo ticket in ME.

What does this trailer and the P.O.N.T.I.A.C. have in common...? No plates for the street!!!

K.

steve... when you weren't looking and jack become sidetracked, one of our handy-man customers built most of the trailer because he was "bored";)... just throwing that out there for liability issues:D

Looks like a bunch of fun Steve, wish i was there to enjoy it, Keep having fun!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

steve... when you weren't looking and jack become sidetracked, one of our handy-man customers built most of the trailer because he was "bored";)... just throwing that out there for liability issues:D

it don't matter, it was built on ya'lls property, it carries a 3/36 bumper to bumper.

jack brian gerry n the rest of the crew up there are great guys....he has always helped me out "period". not just a great vendor and shop but real people who will always take the time to talk to you and explain or just shoot the ****.....

Thats why i call him Uncle Jack......

He has taken such good care of me and my needs over the years,treats me and others just like Family!