J.L. Typhoon's

tommyguns

I just wanted to say that I picked 3 Johnny Lightning Typhoons at Wallyworld. 2 bucks a piece. If its old news sorry, I just wanted to inform any Sy / Ty fans out there. They are green. Ill put a pic up if anyone wants it. They are 1/24 scale, I believe thats the Hot Wheels size..

I just wanted to say that I picked 3 Johnny Lightning Typhoons at Wallyworld. 2 bucks a piece. If its old news sorry, I just wanted to inform any Sy / Ty fans out there. They are green. Ill put a pic up if anyone wants it. They are 1/24 scale, I believe thats the Hot Wheels size..

I got me the only two I have seen there so far. I am usually there several times a week checking as I collect them and and Hotwheels.

I havent seen a Syclone recently. But then again, Ive only been collecting the turbos for a few years.

I had never seen a Sy in a store, so I checked them out on the website to see if they made them. Long story short, I tracked down a few on Ebay for pretty close to the price at the store. Still waiting on them to get here though.

theres a syclone its a USPS one if I remember correctly I have it somewhere at home

johnny_lightning_1981_gmc_syclone.jpg

i picked up 5 typhoon's at walmart today 4 are teal and silver and one is dark green and silver