Its going together

Mr. Upholsterer

Smoking the Buick
Still working on my 83 Buick Regal, Putting in a 84 GN Engine with a 86 manifold with the 84 injectors. Installing a 86 Interior wiring harness. Have the 84 wiring harness still attached to the engine and have the " wiring Kit " to upgrade it to an 86. Also putting in an 86 Dash . Now...I know that I need a new Fuel tank and pump too....I just have the stock Regal 200R4 trans...Does the Grand National have a different Torque Converter..?? What kind of a Torque Converter should I get that is reasonably priced. Also I still have the stock rear in it..I am guessing its 2.73 or something like that.. Was there a link on this site that has everything I need to do for this conversion? I have been reading something about a speed sensor..where does that go and how is it hooked up ? I sent away for a Helm Service Manual...that should help a little.. I have painted the dash and most interor parts black with vinyl paint. Plan on picking up Black bucket seats from the junk yard .. Have a Automatic shifter out of a VW That I think will work... am going to try and find the center console for it.. What should be my next step after the wiring harness ?:confused: