It's been a long time since I've driven a stock TR

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Picked up a GN. It has a cam in it, not sure the spec, but it lopes, not as bad as my 210/210 on 110. Could be a 206/206 with less LSA. Has a hot wired XP FP, volt booster, and I added 60# injectors and my street chip from my ten second car for these injectors. Open element air filter, and gutted cat and dual 2.25 exhausts. Everything else is bone stock. I'm tempted to throw on the MT ET Drags and see what she'll run in the 1/4 mile.

I'm guessing at 17 psi boost and slicks it should run 13.5 @ 100 on pump gas. I could throw in some 116 and toss in my 24.5 degree and 24 psi boost race chip from my ten second combo for these injectors on my other car...It does have forged pistons...Gonna go find out here next week hopefully. Any predictions?

After further review, its a stock cam. Gonna take it to the track to see what it does on pump gas and or maybe race gas and as much boost and timing as it can handle...

I'll be happy with a 13.9 @ 97 on street tires with pump gas since it basically is a stock car. The only true performance mod is the timing and boost in the chip along with a gutted cat.

My GN pretty much bone stock except for open K&N, hard maf pipe and a postons 3" DP went 13.8 in Pueblo, CO (around 5,000 ft elevation) with 110k miles. Used 26" ET Streets, 17psi and 20 degree chip. I'd guess you'd be in the low to mid 13's.