It's Alive...

John Wilde is not going to believe this... but I made my first two passes in the GN last night at slicks only night at Union Grove, WI...

First pass was just a test, and i let off idle, went though first and second, clicked third, and let off... just to make sure that the car went straight, brakes worked, ect... no problems, and pulled very nice..

Second pass: Launched off the t-brake @ 4psi, but when it hit, I lifted my foot of the pedal a bit... to me until second gear to realize I wasn't flooring it... But the car did move out very well...

Here's the problem... I was runnin clocks off solo passes, and both times theyre puter screwed up.. and I recieved no timeslip.. the track doesnt even know what it ran..

Honest John, I'm not tryin to mess with you mind man! LOL

turbocliff said:
John Wilde is not going to believe this... but I made my first two passes in the GN last night at slicks only night at Union Grove, WI...

First pass was just a test, and i let off idle, went though first and second, clicked third, and let off... just to make sure that the car went straight, brakes worked, ect... no problems, and pulled very nice..

Second pass: Launched off the t-brake @ 4psi, but when it hit, I lifted my foot of the pedal a bit... to me until second gear to realize I wasn't flooring it... But the car did move out very well...

Here's the problem... I was runnin clocks off solo passes, and both times theyre puter screwed up.. and I recieved no timeslip.. the track doesnt even know what it ran..

Honest John, I'm not tryin to mess with you mind man! LOL

First of all congratulations on getting the car to the track.
Secondly I am happy nothing broke!
This is the best news I have had all week.
I wish we had some numbers, but at least you can tell me about your
data logs.

When will you be out again?