ISO Fast b2b

A buddy of mine has a good working unit just taken out. It came out of Bill's blue T from Champion Racing and it's at Don Cruz's shop. Let me get back with you tomorrow.

Thanks Michael

image.jpg This pic is from Don's phone. It's still installed but will be removed.

I have a bank to bank
Also a Casper harness for it
It comes with map and wide band
And a ext. data logger
Pm me if you want to talk

Don is getting back with me today with more info. It does come with the 02 and he's checking the harness.

Thanks

turboclam - is this still available? I decided to make an uninformed decision and buy what turbokid offered. after some research and talking with cal hartline and fast found that his system is obsolete and you can not get anything for them updates etc. So I have asked to be refunded since he is/was waiting on m/o to clear his bank. Hopefully he will be a stand up guy and refund my money.

you asked for a B2b for a reason ..probably because xfi at around $2K was probably out of your budget or mind set
nothing wrong with b2b ..it works ..its just old and as such its usually avalable really cheap , cheap enough that selling off your old ecu , scanmaster powerlogger will cover most of the cost and leave you with a nice tunable enginemanagement system with reliable logging and built in wideband that actually works , it was 2600 system when it was new
what updates would you need ? hook it up drive it , or sell it and spring the bucks for the xfi

all parts that was listed is
b2b
engine harness - ? of maker
wb
power logger
distributor
crank trigger
map sensor
data cable

All for $1000.00

you know what - nevermind. this whole project is going to wrecking yard. always wanted a gn - found one local for not a lot of money. bought it - needs to be finished. guy building it died left it for nephew - nephew sold it. So here I am. lesson learned - hard way - but lesson learned.