is walbro my olny choice?

proregal

what are some other fuel pump choices lot of bad rumors about walbro right now what are some of u guys running I have a walbro255 (I think) now and its dead!!!:eek:

Hey,Turboburick which bosch fuel pump did you purchased. the one that goes into the tank or the other:confused:im looking for a fuel pump but not
walbor pumps

Hey,Turboburick which bosch fuel pump did you purchased. the one that goes into the tank or the other:confused:im looking for a fuel pump but not
walbor pumps

I did'nt by one yet. I have an old Bosch in-line pump that was under the car when I bought it. Prolly a #044. When my intank walbro started to fail, I hooked it up. Right now I have both pumps running. It does the trick but two pumps running has got to be pulling allot of amps.

I'm going to order up one of those Bosch in-tank #040 to replace the walbro and hopefully go back to running the one (in-tank)pump.

REDS (quad air) XP pump. I had mine a little over 6 years. HTH

Not sure but I was told these were modified Walbro pumps? Not that it's necessarily a bad thing; I'm planning on buying one of these hopefully soon.

The xp pumps red uses are Walbros. I have always had good luck with them. The double pumpers are not readily available right now. I did hear S.E. turbo can make them.

I am curious why you guys think the XP pump is an option if it is made by Walbro?

Somebody else had brought it up as an option and I merely pointed out that I thought I had heard that Red used Walbro pumps to make them, therefore making them not an option for the original poster in this thread if he wants to avoid them. I then pointed out that that did not mean I wouldn't use an XP.:)

Kind of what I was thinking. I am going to need a pump for my Hybrid soon. I spent soo much time finding a hanger that will work with the Walbro that I did not want to go back to the drawing board.

Hopefully they will figure it soon and I can buy the Walbro without worrying about droping the tank after 6 months.