Is this against the law?

eturbosell

I have emailed, and emailed Seturbo asking them to take my brother and my pictures and information off of their website and they have refused! Niether of us have worked for the company in years. Paul, the owner wouldnt even return a phone call as a reference for my brother when he still owes him almost $2000 for work he did on a hot air car. I dont think it is beneficial to be associated with a company with such poor business practices. Can someone please tell me how to go about getting my information off of their website!

Thanks,
Travis Jenkins

Have an attorney send them a letter asking them to remove it. BOOM it'll be off their site tomarrow! If not, sue for damages/personal distress.

Hiring an attorney to write a letter will cost you $250. It'll probably work but you'll be out $250.

Instead write them a letter, send it registered, advising that their free trial usage of your image is about to expire. Go on to tell them the charges from now on will be $200 per month. Watch it disappear.

If they read this board, and out of spite leave your image up, you'll then have legal recourse to collect in court in about 2 years, or $4800 worth. :D