Is this a good source for carpets/floor mats?

Did you ever get the carpet from this source? I'm in the market myself and wanted to see what your experience was. Thanks!

Bought 1 GN carpet from these guys..2 things:
1. It looked muddy black in color. NOT close to the real, OEM black color.
2. After about 8 mo's, it started to turn green! [Car was stored inside, out of the sunlite, and driven MAYBE 200 mi's..]
Their story: The govt won't allow us to use the good dyes, any longer. The "legal" dyes don't do as well.
Second attempt to do business: Need a carpet for my Hemi Belvedere, with an extra 18" on the rear end of the piece. The snotty biatch that answered the fone was rude, and quickly told me they aren't in the custom carpet business.
Got the carpet from CARS...Good service, REALLY POOR fit.

Your best bet is to get the rubber backed carpet from Glen at NOS4GN. I did, and the carpet is a teriffic piece. It was made by AutoCustomCarpet, came with the jute backing, plus the original type rubber backing. Yes, it's expensive, but worth it. The carpet, of course, needs trimming to fit, but I did it myself and it looks, smells brand new. Hasn't faded yet. Glenn is a very honest, caring guy. He doesn't sell junk. In this world today, you get what you pay for.

Bruce '87 Grand National

GN carpet

Bought replacement carpet for my GN last winter. Also came from Auto Custom Carpet. I got the plusher grade. I give it a C+. Carpet material is great. Color is a deep black. Fit is not as good as the original. If anything there is a bit too much material.

Dean

Your best bet is to get the rubber backed carpet from Glen at NOS4GN. I did, and the carpet is a teriffic piece. It was made by AutoCustomCarpet, came with the jute backing, plus the original type rubber backing. Yes, it's expensive, but worth it. The carpet, of course, needs trimming to fit, but I did it myself and it looks, smells brand new. Hasn't faded yet. Glenn is a very honest, caring guy. He doesn't sell junk. In this world today, you get what you pay for.

Bruce '87 Grand National

same here

I have been looking for carpet and it seems like ACC is the one making all the carpet. I noticed the same part numbers and color codes, indeed many, like the one in the OP's link plainly state that it is ACC.

Looks like there are no options???

Does anyone know if the ACC carpet has the same heel pad as original? Purchased carpet from Summit Racing some time ago and it did not have the original style pad.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Agreed...Nice carpet, about as close OE as your going to get!

GC