Is the TTA cat converter the same as a GN?

Gokou

As the subject says. Is the TTA catalytic converter identical to the GN one?

Thanks.

I know that they are the same size and look the same. I used a hooker test pipe on mine and it was a perfect fit. hope this helps.

I loan a buddy with a GN mine every other year;) , so I think they are the same. At least interchangeable

Cool. Guess I'll order up the Catco GN bolt-in and gut the sucker. Need a test pipe that looks like a cat... don't want to get impounded if I ever get pulled over or stopped at a roadside smog check.

Now I need a new catalytic converter adapter (the bolt on piece at the end, piece of plate with the short flared pipe). Mine's a little thin. They're discontinued at the dealer. Crap. Guess I could always have my local exhaust shop weld a short piece of flared tubing to the original plate.

Thanks guys
Troy

I can E mail you some pics of mine, got TP w/ dump, gutted cat, and reg. cat. All sides flanged to bolt in and out.

Please do! Sounds good. Did you weld a flange onto the downpipe? The stock slip fit is a pain in the you know what to remove if you tightened down a clamp too much. tta1456@attbi.com is the address. Thanks!

Troy