is the digital dash from a non turbo car the same as one from a turbo car?

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
i have a digital dash from a 84 regal i parted out. it looks to me to be exactly the same as the turbo one. it has the lights for the turbo on the dash. the only difference looks as if on the back it has one of the lights blocked off, but looks like it could be accessible if desired... i am getting the concrete floor redone in the garage and need to clean it out so I want to sell this but I would like to know for sure if it will work for turbo cars and if it is the same unit. im sure one of you will know the answer, if not all of you lol... also do you guys know which wires i need to give power to in order to get the lights to come on. I want to take a picture of it lit up so people will know it works... thanks in advance! below are the pics of it

072.jpg

074.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

the turbo digi dash will have premium fuel written underneath where it says unleaded fuel only
Also it will say turbo power above the 2 lower right hand lights
That is out of a column shift car also so its not for a gn

Basically its a non turbo column shift digi dash

I can't post pics here from my iPhone but if u send me your email I can send u a pic of mines for comparison if u want but it is the same as stated above