Is TB3 still around

hey look at that! somebody misses me, I think, lol!

busy is right! when I get old I'm gonna write a book.

buick stuff has taken a huge back seat lately, I haven't been to a buick meet in months. I rarely get a chance to sit down at a computer, but today is one of those days, lol! I still check in here and ihadav8 pretty often on my iphone.

as far as buick/babe pics, I think I've lost intrest in posting them since I can't post them from my iphone, and, I gave up on posting my own stuff on this site along time ago. they always get so pixalated or blurry by the time I downsize them enough to let me attach. I even tried hosting them from a photo site.
I did do a shoot with my gal last fall, but don't like how they turned out at all. I think I shoulda been drinkin:p
I could post some of these pics from the previous shoot with her where she starts out in a long black dress and ends up in (tastefully and artfully), nothin :cool:.
but again, they don't turn up well on here. and shootin in the evening prolly didn't help.
thanks for checkin though, you rock!

Attachments

• ipo5547.jpg
    ipo5547.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 117
  • ipo5548.JPG
    ipo5548.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 109
and that reminds me, gneric if you come across this, trying to put everything in a folder, even a zip file, is way to big for me to attach.
maybe i should just put everything up on a host site

Glad you're doing ok. I understand busy, get there myself sometimes and wonder how. Thanks for the pic and take care .