Is racist OK if you are from the far Left?

Originally posted by broke1
To me it seems odd that the blacks have the NAACP and thats OK but if your in the KKK your a hate monger,just dont see the difference,whats good for the goose should be good for the gander.

Try living in Alabama,itll turn you into a racist. Not saying that every black person from AL is like that but 90% of em are,they act like you owe them something. And they just love white girls but hate the white man,WTF is up with that??:confused:

Oh, I see,I wouldnt want to **** a black chick either:)

Flame suit on and ready :p

BTW I am NOT a racist just calling it like I see it.I have several black friends.

Dude you scare me

NAACP stirs the pot
KKK stirs the pot

Whats the difference??? I see none except that the NAACP has got away with alot more **** and will continure too.Well just throw out affirmative action as one,then another could be them getting over 100 convicted drug dealers out of jail in TX recently.Wheres the group that sticks up for white people?? Oh I forgot,your a hate group if you only have white members. Think theyd let a white person be in the NAACP??? **** no.

I dont condone racism this is just the way I see it.

Just my $.01

Originally posted by Wells
FWIW & IMHO:
Racism is never ok. It never was, and it never will be. Nor will it ever be proper. Nor will it ever be cool. It is "socially acceptable" only among people who don't know any better. And you are right. The Law enforcement officer that protects you, the fireman who pulls you out of a burning building, the emergency medical personnel who respond to your house when you have called 911, and the doctor and nurses who put you back together don't ask what race you are before they perform their jobs. Why should you?, Or I, or anybody.

Well said Gary!

OK heres one for ya,

How many blacks do you think got tortured or killed because of what MLK had em do??? Yea they had to protest and march to get there rights OR they could have just waited a year or 2 and got what they wanted and alot more of em would still be alive.

Anyone know that Rosa Parks was a secratary at the NAACP??? Many blacks sat at the front of the bus and got arrested.Rosa Parks was just a publicity stunt.

And no one still has any comment on wheres the group that sticks up for whites??? Because there isnt any because theyd be labeled hate mongers.

IMO Every member of the NAACP and the KKK will burn in hell.To me it seems that the NAACP used there mind instead of violence but you dont have to do something violent to be evil.

And until you lived in AL dont think you know **** about racism.

NAACP stirs the pot
KKK stirs the pot

Think theyd let a white person be in the NAACP??? **** no.

yup ..Bill clinton

saying bill clinton isnt a rasist comment yet is it :confused:

And no one still has any comment on wheres the group that sticks up for whites???

I wasn't aware that white folks needed an advocacy group to help us get our rights etc.

Neither do blacks,asians,latinos,etc. You still think its OK for them to have thier group and be PC when IF we had our group,wed be racists?? People that have that train of thought should be the ones getting lynched IMO

You think like one of these ass backwards racist that hide behind the term PC,"Whitey dont need anyone looking out for him.He rules the world,WTF does he have to worry about??"

White people dont owe blacks a god damn thing.If it werent for slavery most of them would be back in Africa with AIDs living a horrible life.At least they got to better themselves by becoming Americans.

Some people just cant see the forest because of all the trees.

Like ive said,you dont know **** about racism till youve lived in AL.

Not gonna comment on this any further.

i've been in the military for 14 years and i've dealt with all sorts of people and what i noticed is that the people who hate others for being the wrong color are usually stupid shallow folk. i judge people all the time, i judge them by who they are not by what they are and it's worked pretty good for me so far. as for dceptcn's comment, you can go fu@k yourself.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
I'm glad you're out there. You deserve it. :D

Thanks, I think I deserve to live in one of the most beautiful and affluent communities in the world. My beautiful wife loves living here as well. We live in the Mid Peninsula that is between Silicon Valley and San Francisco. The City is not my cup of tea but it is nice to be close to a large metropolitan city for dinners and events of culture. We enjoy some of the best weather in the world and unfortunately some of the highest real estate prices as well. We can be at the beach in 35 minutes, on the slopes in 4 hours and most importantly to Duttweiler’s in a little over 5 hours.

Thanks for your kind words.

DKREDT there are times when everyone needs an advocate. Everyone should have the right to be proud of the skin they are in.

I believe there are some very basic differences between the KKK and the NAACP. The KKK believes in the superiority of the white race over all others. The NAACP is more focused on maintaining power in the leadership of the organization.

There are white people in the NAACP, but I don't espect they will ever hold the leadership during my lifetime.

You would know that wouldnt you RED:D

Ever heard that the jew was the white mans ninnie long before the black man??? I got that off the Soprano's for any of you who try to flame or start ****.

Fact is **** the NAACP and any other group that supports there RACIST,ass backwards veiws.

Whites need our own exclusive group,wait thats not PC and wed be hate monger racists:confused: :mad:

Originally posted by ChrisChow
Wow, you don't see the difference between the KKK and the NAACP?:confused:

Please explain.

Yes. One is bigoted, racist, and supports special rights. The other one is called the Klan.

Originally posted by DKREDT
I can't remember any NAACP sanctioned lynchings. :rolleyes:

Lynchings were a horrible pert of the past, but that's exactly what they are: past. The modern day Klan is not what liberal Hollywood makes it out to be. Go rent Birth of a Nation to see them in a different light.

Originally posted by DKREDT
I wasn't aware that white folks needed an advocacy group to help us get our rights etc.

We certainly do. White population worldwide is shrinking faster and faster every year. By 2050, whites will be a minority in America. Minorities are also flooding Europe and other white nations, causing whites to slowly become extinct. Whites are not flooding dark countries and mixing. If they were, the NAACP would have a hissy fit about it. In schools, we are tought it' to be proud to be black, but if you are proud to be white, you're a racist. Whites have invented nearly 100% of all major inventions. Why that's not something to be proud of defies logic.

This entire country, regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual preference, is in desperate need of a sense of humor.

Try laughing, it helps.

The klan represents all that is wrong in this country,
hatred, mistrust and bigotry. Comparing the klan to the naacp is disgusting, filthy and vile..This thread should be shut down immediately..