is my combo right ..

ok tired of arguing with my mustang and bbc buddys ,this is what it is 85 stock bottem end,rods and crank have been balenced,204/214 cam flat tappet ,stock heads were worked over by the best ,works is doing my turbo,and my intake is gutted and worked over by me,no trans work or stall cuase i havnt got to it yet ,what do you guys think she will pull and what i missed is in my sig before i pulled my engine ,thanks i need peice of mind on what im doing

ok tired of arguing with my mustang and bbc buddys ,this is what it is 85 stock bottem end,rods and crank have been balenced,204/214 cam flat tappet ,stock heads were worked over by the best ,works is doing my turbo,and my intake is gutted and worked over by me,no trans work or stall cuase i havnt got to it yet ,what do you guys think she will pull and what i missed is in my sig before i pulled my engine ,thanks i need peice of mind on what im doing

No info in there about what size turbo and injectors. What exhaust and downpipe or headers.....??????????

dont know on turbo till i have complete specs on head to call reed,injecters will be whatever eric tells me to get,dp is 3inc into a 4 single shot that i made up from diesel pipe thanks and stock headers cleaned up and port matched