Is Lou...

Hey, Lou. Who was eaiser, his mother or his sister?
This may be getting a little out of line & we could get spanked by the moderator for this plus I don't kiss & tell anyways. I'm too much of a gentleman.

Of course I know Lou... He tried to touch me in his Lake Forest shop..
Aren't you the one that prostituted yourself & bought a four door Chrysler that sports a rainbow coalition & no on prop 8 bumper sticker.Word has it your so gay you can't even drive straight.

OH MY GOD!!!! You guys crack me up. Breakfast all over my laptop screen. :D

Aren't you the one that prostituted yourself & bought a four door Chrysler that sports a rainbow coalition & no on prop 8 bumper sticker.Word has it your so gay you can't even drive straight.

I will not interfere in this as long as:
No on screams "I've been insulted".
Keep it clean, no hitting below the belt.
I don't know, Lou, he's sort of redneckish, are you sure that was his sis and not his auntie?

I will not interfere in this as long as:
No on screams "I've been insulted".
Keep it clean, no hitting below the belt.
I don't know, Lou, he's sort of redneckish, are you sure that was his sis and not his auntie?
Sorry Gary, I'm trying to behave, defend my manhood & keep these uppity youngsters in their place. You & I both know they can't win but at least this way they are off the streets & out of trouble. This is but a small sacrifice I must bear for the good of the community.

Sorry Gary, I'm trying to behave, defend my manhood & keep these uppity youngsters in their place. You & I both know they can't win but at least this way they are off the streets & out of trouble. This is but a small sacrifice I must bear for the good of the community.

Can't win?
Wanna race?:biggrin:

Lifetime warranty, 22 mpg, starts everyday, seats 5 (girthy men), stops on a dime and I saved so much money I bought two houses...

The rainbow sticker is HUUUUUUUUUGE!

Lifetime warranty, 22 mpg, starts everyday, seats 5 (girthy men), stops on a dime and I saved so much money I bought two houses...

The rainbow sticker is HUUUUUUUUUGE!
Yeah nickel nose but whens the last time you got laid. No decent looking hot woman wants to date or be seen riding in a four door leisure world car. Why do you think Well's hasn't seen any action either. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIL3fbGbU2o

Yeah nickel nose but whens the last time you got laid. No decent looking hot woman wants to date or be seen riding in a four door leisure world car. Why do you think Well's hasn't seen any action either. YouTube - 1975 Chrysler Cordoba
Wells' heart can't stand any action. Well, maybe almost 1 time.
Lou, I am going to tell you the same that I tell everybody else:
"The last thing that I would want in life is to wake up to a female version of myself".

Wells' heart can't stand any action. Well, maybe almost 1 time.
Lou, I am going to tell you the same that I tell everybody else:
"The last thing that I would want in life is to wake up to a female version of myself".

whoa...
A female version of Gary....:frown:
Yeeeeeachk!!!
I'll be skipping dinner....breakfast too....
I'm quite possibly ruined for life....:frown:

:biggrin: