Is it just me...

S10xGN

RETIRED!
My "back" button quit working. Happened about the same time I upgraded to FFv55, but only on this site. Clicking back on the browser from either the menu or button does nothing...

As usual. :confused: When I right-click on my browser's back button (the one under the menu), even though I've only navigated to two pages, there are anywhere from a dozen to a full page of TurboBuick.com's in the back menu. :eek:

At least one of my problems magically disappeared today. I'm on M1911.org's forum and couldn't access their forum even as a guest for over a month. Tried once today from a "private window" and got on. Tried a normal window and all works now. Just when you think you get this 'puter crap figured, it all goes to hell...

The Web has taken over our lives with an endless parade of crapware. People make changes in site programming that break browsers and when we finally get it sorted out the sites look and work exactly like they did before.

I visit sites that do what you describe to my browser for a while and then stop doing it for a while and so on. I have no idea why. Same version of same browser. The sites otherwise look and work the same.

EDIT: Not the same browser you're using, I mean that the browser I'm using (SeaMonkey 2.5 on Linux) is the same both when sites do this and when they don't. I've pretty much given up chasing the latest release of anything.

Last edited: