Is eBay's "kirbancustoms" the same as Kirban Performance?

Kirbancustoms is either Dennis Kirban or his son Darryl, his son has a autobody shop KirbanCustoms - could be him, or part of Dennis business, sometimes when I buy stuff off of his newsletter I have to make a check out to him and not his business.

Hm alright. One time I ordered something from K.P. and they ended up telling me it was backordered. I said "then why do you have them for sale on ebay" and the response I got back was that it "wasn't them" selling on ebay.

So are they one and the same? Or not?

Oh, and how good is that pinion snubber in that link? Does it actually work like it says?

kirban perfomance is Dennis
Kirban Customs is his son Darryl's

separate entities
from what I know

Sorry not 100% sure which part of the forum I should ask this, feel free to delete it as soon as I get an answer.

Is the ebay seller "kirbancustoms" in any way related to Kirban Performance or a completely seperate person just choosing to sell a lot of Kirban parts?

eBay Motors: 86 87 Grand National T Type Custom Rear Pinion Snubber (item 250140912120 end time Feb-03-08 13:34:56 PST)

BTW, please don't waste your money on a pinion snubber. While they work great for leaf spring equipped cars. They will hurt your 60's on a 4 link setup like on our cars.

BTW, please don't waste your money on a pinion snubber. While they work great for leaf spring equipped cars. They will hurt your 60's on a 4 link setup like on our cars.
+1 The rear end unloads giving you tire spin is what I encountered back 15 years ago when they were the thing to use to keep the rear stable...and maybe they do work for a stock powered car, but with higher boost they do not. Box the rear arms and use polybushings if having wheel hop issues.