Irwindale

Hey Reggie Its Rick I Cant Go But I Wish I Could, I Want To See The Punacs Car Run With The New Conveter.

reggie

you planning on going?
I'll be in Downey all day ,I have some meetings with so cal gas co, should get out of there by 5 or so,
but I come right by there ( irwindale) on the way home

im in, bringing the camera too

anyone got a deal on a new eaton 30spline with axles n goodies of course?

XxDarkSidexX said:
im in, bringing the camera too

anyone got a deal on a new eaton 30spline with axles n goodies of course?
Great! This time don't wear shorts so they let you come to the starting line. I really need some shots from the rear of the car going down the track & how the suspension is working.I intend to let it rip if the track will hold it.Hope to break a 5.40 @ about 130 mph this time. Maybe you can also update a DVD for me with a couple of extra copies. Lou

turbolou said:
Great! This time don't wear shorts so they let you come to the starting line. I really need some shots from the rear of the car going down the track & how the suspension is working.I intend to let it rip if the track will hold it.Hope to break a 5.40 @ about 130 mph this time. Maybe you can also update a DVD for me with a couple of extra copies. Lou

no problem; just keep her straight this time huh? :biggrin:

Reginald West said:
I will be there to watch I still need a few more weeks before car is ready.

REG

are both Senior and Jr. going to be there? I got some questions for Jr. over there :D :cool: and id love to grab a dog with Senior. :biggrin: