Irwindale Staying open

That's good news for you Southern California guys, no?

Definitely a good thing. Drag strip will stay open also. I tried to hit it on the 28th but sold out by the time I got there. 250 racers allowed. I’ll make sure to leave earlier next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a good thing. Drag strip will stay open also. I tried to hit it on the 28th but sold out by the time I got there. 250 racers allowed. I’ll make sure to leave earlier next time.

Damn sold out?! I’m happy to hear They’re staying open...agin lol. Didn’t this move happen before?

According to the articles, The mall company is apparently having problems securing a primary vendor like Target or Maceys.
Looks like a 2 year lease got signed so we’ll be good for a couple more years. [emoji4]

According to the articles, The mall company is apparently having problems securing a primary vendor like Target or Maceys.
Looks like a 2 year lease got signed so we’ll be good for a couple more years. [emoji4]

Well who the hell would even shop around that dump anyways? There’s nothing there but rocks and dirt. I have a buddy on the other side of the 605, had to hammer in a ground rod several times until I didn’t hit a boulder. I could only imagine the expense of trying to build a mall over those boulders, not to mention the landfill I hear is under the track :eek::D