IPB?

rlohrey

Will someone please tell me where I can get an IPB for an 85 GN? I'm not sure they make them any longer, but I'm talking about an illustrated parts breakdown. Are these available? A search on this site renders nothing. Thanks.

Gotta be an Air Force guy. Basically just a parts listing, I know for the 86/87 it was part of the shop manual which is widely available, not sure about the Hot Air stuff.

What are you saying about us Air Force guys? Just because I gotta finish my CDCs before I can go TDY to ALS to continue my PME. Everyone understands that

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What are you saying about us Air Force guys? Just because I gotta finish my CDCs before I can go TDY to ALS to continue my PME. Everyone understands that

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app[/quote]
II'm not sure if I'm too drunk to understand that or if you were drunk when you typed it...

What he's trying to say is he is trying to make E5 or SSGT! What's your AFSC? Imma 2T271 in the USAFR...Been TSGT or E6 for bout 3 years...don't want that next stripe...to big of a PITA...but hey BOHICA TARFU

Will someone please tell me where I can get an IPB for an 85 GN? I'm not sure they make them any longer, but I'm talking about an illustrated parts breakdown. Are these available? A search on this site renders nothing. Thanks.
AF? USMC! Yes, it's sort of a shop manual, but expanded from most I've seen. It has drawings of all components with an exploded view showing where and in what order the parts are assembled. My engine was idling way to high and while under the hood, I move the intake and the motor revved even more. Search showed the intake to turbo loose. Has two nuts and four holes. Was wondering about a gasket of some sort and need an IPB. I guess I'm telling my age as well as military. Thanks for the replies. I'll look for a shop manual.

Oops guess I never explained. CDC is Career Development Course, TDY is Temporary Duty, ALS is Airman Leadership School and PME is Professional Military Education

That sentence was an example and not my case, I'm an E-7 MSgt applying for retirement this year. I'm was a 2T171 for 8 years and went Intel as a 1N571

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app