Invisible Bug Shield

Tims87T

Function Over Fashion
Hello guys & girls. Thought some of you may be intersted in this. I recently purchased an invisible bug shield for my T-Type from a company called Lamin-X. It's a 12 mil thickness & you can't even notice its on the car until your right up close. It will help keep those nasty road debris chips off your paint along with any bugs. I'm also thinking about ordering a sheet so I can cut out squares to protect my headlights too. So far so good & I would recommend it to anyone. The website for them is:

www.lamin-x.com

there is a guy in town that does that stuff. very neat product. u can do alot of stuff with it. like under the door handles and stuff too.

Hello guys & girls. Thought some of you may be intersted in this. I recently purchased an invisible bug shield for my T-Type from a company called Lamin-X. It's a 12 mil thickness & you can't even notice its on the car until your right up close. It will help keep those nasty road debris chips off your paint along with any bugs. I'm also thinking about ordering a sheet so I can cut out squares to protect my headlights too. So far so good & I would recommend it to anyone. The website for them is:

I am just searching in google about invisible bug shield and this thread appears, I wanted to buy one but I can't see the product.