Introductions from Carolina

megawatt

We'll keep the lights on for you
Hey all,
I been lurking around the forums a couple of years now, saving and looking until I finally found a GN in my budget. Just want to say I appreciate the articles and tips from veteran members here as well as the great Buick conversations and advice from a couple of members that I've had a chance to talk to.

86 GN 74k mi very clean interior, looks great from 10ft mostly stock original, Just plan to enjoy and cruise in it as is.... for a little while anyway.

Anyone local between Charlotte and Raleigh inbox me to get together once in a while.

Tommy

1986GN.JPG

Yeah ummhmm okay......We will see how long before you start the looonnnggg!!!!! modification process LOL....Welcome!!! To the Darkside...

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :)

Nice looking car!!
I guess you already know that Burlington is where the greatest concentration of the Turbo Buick Braintrust is located. You have some of the most talented and knowledgeable Buick guys in the WORLD. The largest inventory of Parts (NFS) and the best shop to tune, diagnose or rebuild your turbo buick. Congratulations for being so lucky!!!

Carl

@typhoonkid - 4th sat of each month
@longball - thank you kind sir
@gmmuscle- yes very lucky, great people here. Next time you down this way
I look forwad to meeting you.