internet sickness part deux

D.W.

check this one out. :eek:

http://turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55755&page=1&pp=15

Notice how a few of the ill quickly identified themselves. :mad: Sure didnt take long for the perps referred to come out from under their rocks to stand up and be counted. Was like guys standing in a lineup and raising their hands and saying I did it! Post # 16 says it all :eek: Wonder if any more revealing articles with even more specific references will come out soon? :) D.W.

Buicksx2 said:
Good to see we are all in agreement :)

>>> Yes, it is not very often on the net that everybody agrees. This is a great thread and shows the community that every blue moon, we "can" all agree on something.

There is hope..... :cool:

D.W. said:
Wonder if BEWEAVY thought you would be the first to reply to this one also? ;) D.W. :p

>>> I agree with ya and I will ask BWEAVY next time I talk to him to confirm that and I'll get back to you.

D.W. said:
Carefully follow this one. its home base host is the usual one and the only board that crap like this can be expected to live a happy life on. Could it be that the cause and origin of this sickness is being isolated and clearly exposed? D.W.

http://turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55849&page=1

Who cares what you think???? The bottom line is if you had any balls you'd go to that board and address the source of your anger directly. :rolleyes:

Buicksx2 said:
>>> I agree with ya and I will ask BWEAVY next time I talk to him to confirm that and I'll get back to you.

because of you not getting back to us reminds me of a great movie quote by Al Pacino comes to mind............"GREAT ASS" Don't be offended this is just some humor and comedy. :wink: D.W.

D.W. said:
because of you not getting back to us reminds me of a great movie quote by Al Pacino comes to mind............"GREAT ASS" Don't be offended this is just some humor and comedy. :wink: D.W.

>>> I might see BWEAVY this weekend at Cecil, if I do I will certainly get back to you. Not offended by your sense of humor, I like comedy, understand comedy and some, not all have said I can at times be a funny/comedic guy despite being a Baldie which in itself is quite comical.

Buicksx2 said:
>>> I might see BWEAVY this weekend at Cecil, if I do I will certainly get back to you. Not offended by your sense of humor, I like comedy, understand comedy and some, not all have said I can at times be a funny/comedic guy despite being a Baldie which in itself is quite comical.
At least you have not been called a liar....

Buicksx2 said:

To quote the wounded bank robber in the Dirty Harry movie......... "I gots to know". D.W. :eek: