Interior trim screw kit ?

sshoureas

I've searched this site as well as many vendor sites and done a Google search. Does ANYONE offer an interior trim screw kit for 78-88 GM G-body cars ? I'm doing a new headliner in my 87 GN and scrubbing down all the interior plastic parts before reassembling and thought new screws might be a nice touch but I can't find them ANYWHERE ?? It's a 59k mile car by the way so I thought I'd go the extra mile ....

i went to mr g's enterprises and got a kit for a 77 or 78 malibu which ever has the most screws in the kit.

Thanks for the tip. Did you find that you could use most of the screws in the kit ? Also, were they the type with the captive washers ?

i went to mr g's enterprises and got a kit for a 77 or 78 malibu which ever has the most screws in the kit.

its a niche car and not much of a market for them, parts are discontinued from gm and parts from all part stors are crap except for gaskets. i get my parts from the following:

nos4gn
kirbans performance
ebay
mr g's
i do try the dealership if it is not discontinued first.
gbody parts

i am looking for the rear defog switch that is discontinued from gm and not having any luck finding one.

Thanks mybuick
I just ordered the screws for my car that I'm restoring. I also want to go the extra mile.
After a whole year of working on this car it's almost complete.

I would have thought that due to the continued popularity and sheer manufactured volume of Cutlass, 442, Hursts, Monte Carlos, Monte SSs, Grand Prixs, Regals, Grand Nationals, etc SOMEONE would put together a screw kit ... These cars may be too "new" yet for the restoration houses to get excited about as many of the GM parts have just been discontinued within the past few years. If that's the case it shouldn't be long before new parts sources start springing up (I hope).

its a niche car and not much of a market for them, parts are discontinued from gm and parts from all part stors are crap except for gaskets. i get my parts from the following:

nos4gn
kirbans performance
ebay
mr g's
i do try the dealership if it is not discontinued first.
gbody parts

i am looking for the rear defog switch that is discontinued from gm and not having any luck finding one.

its a niche car and not much of a market for them,

The interior except for 1 or 2 emblems is straight off the line regal though. Usually your local auto parts store HELP section can oblidge.

My local Lowes carries interior automotive screws.....check there. I was surprised they had them.