interior fabric

mybuick

intercooled engines rule!
i know its been beaten to deth but now i need to find the leigler seglier tan seat fabric at a place online that i can buy to redo the front and rear seats. (i got the leather on ebay 48 sq feet of harly davidson black leather).
i need the dimond pattern of the fabric. jacks only has the 87 material and won't do 84 stuff anymore.

thanks

Hey they are using my GN as one of the pictures on their homepage in the banner that changes. Ive never even heard of this place before, I guess they just found it on the web somewhere and started using it. Thats kind of cool that my car was picked.

its 370 for the fabric to do the front and rear seats :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ill find them somewhere else

Hey they are using my GN as one of the pictures on their homepage in the banner that changes. Ive never even heard of this place before, I guess they just found it on the web somewhere and started using it. Thats kind of cool that my car was picked.
I'D MAKE THEM PAY YOU ROYALTIES!!!

You could give Automotive Restoration Supply, in Prescott, Ontario, Canada a call. 1-613-925-5863 or try their toll free line 1-866-581-5071
I bought the material back in '98 and I hear it's still available. Owner is Helga Keller. They ship UPS or Canada Post. I have bought - carpet - headliner material - sunvisor repair - sand grey seat material over the years and have been pleased with their products/work.

Good luck.

I can't help you much there. I didn't keep the invoice. The interior trim code is 60H Sand Grey. The original GM brochure referred to the seats as " Lear Siegler seats covered in Sand Grey cloth with Charcoal inserts and featuring special embroidered identification". Also referred to by many as a diamond pattern. Price was about $60 cdn per yard and I needed three yards to do both seats - but that was ten years ago.
Good luck.

Ooops! I just checked the GM info package I got in 2005 and the Lear Siegler seat trim code is listed as 995