Interior Color Code

Tonyrodz

Anyone know what the interior color code is? I'm going to try to have it mixed locally at my paint supplier. I know vendors sell it but I'd like to try the supplier first. Thx

I mixed some about 10 years ago at a shop I worked at. Let me see if I still have the can to get the code. I know it was DuPont and it matched fairly well. I utilized what was in our mixing system.

Found the can. I can't read the code but the color is graphite and definitely a DuPont product. The product I had was sprayable. Used the 304s low gloss resin which was mixed in. I wanted to keep a low gloss as I painted the upper dash speaker cover. Your local DuPont supplier should be able to look up and mix this product for you. Not sure if you have a HVLP spray gun but that is what I used. I could get you some picks if you like. I painted it 10 years ago and it still looks nice.

Sure, I'd like to see some pics. Is the paint holding up all these yrs? Thx for looking too!

Looks as new as the day I painted it. I'll get some pics tomorrow. This was a new NOS part I painted

I believe, gbodyparts also sells the color in a spray can version. Still working on pics of my speaker cover. Should have them later tonight.

Here is what the speaker cover looks like compared to the rest of the dash. The garage lighting is making it appear a shade off but you cant tell in person.

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    472.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2161.JPG
    IMG_2161.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2160.JPG
    IMG_2160.JPG
    414.7 KB · Views: 20
Looks pretty good! Is it solvent based? I actually repair interiors and everything I use is now water based.
Which includes dyes for leather and vinyl.