P10 2009 043.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 873
  • P10 2009 042.jpg
    P10 2009 042.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 853
  • 1987 RED SS 164.jpg
    1987 RED SS 164.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 849
I thought so about the SEM. I used their vinyl/leather prep and their sand free primer and painted my center console and gauge pod satin black. I am moving slowly but surely since i only get to work on it 1 day out of the week:eek:

I am also stealing/stole some ideas from member who's username is zam70 :
Zam-mobile/old pictures from cars photos on webshots

Here are some shots of my console:
88471d1260050079-factory-raised-arm-rest-i-have-one-int.jpg

88472d1260050098-factory-raised-arm-rest-i-have-one-img00404.jpg

I know I may get some flack from some of the purists BUT it's what I wanted to do. I'm changing my whole interior over to Black, yes everything that was gray will now be black. The seats will be Recaro's in black leather with black Swede inserts, The door panels will be done in the black Swede with some custome touches, the headliner will also be in black Swede.

Scot, are you using any brand name stuff like Alcantara, Preferred Suede, Suedeskin?

Which Recaros are you going with?

From what you have posted so far, looks like your interior will turn out great.

Sal

Scot, are you using any brand name stuff like Alcantara, Preferred Suede, Suedeskin?

Which Recaros are you going with?

From what you have posted so far, looks like your interior will turn out great.

Sal
Thanks Sal,

Alcantara !!

Recaro seats out of a 1985 GT

SW.

i can not tells you interpretationaly but i can suggest you the main step of interior color change, just spray the paint onto the plastic areas of the dash, door panels, center consoles, arm rests, sun visors. spray two or three additional thin coats, allowing 30 minutes between each coat.

i can not tells you interpretationaly but i can suggest you the main step of interior color change, just spray the paint onto the plastic areas of the dash, door panels, center consoles, arm rests, sun visors. spray two or three additional thin coats, allowing 30 minutes between each coat.

what to do for prep though?

i cleaned all my parts with paint thinner it sticks really good that way i did a regal dash 8-10 years ago and still looks good no peeling

Update!

Update!

Here are just a few pictures I took while testing the seats for fitment. More to come as we are on the final stretch, things are coming together fast now.

The new seats will now get completely taken apart and have suede inserts sewn in with a different pattern then the back seat will be made to match the fronts.

Then trunk kit re-done in black with a new twist never seen before!

Scot w.

Attachments

• Interior 018.jpg
    Interior 018.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 583
  • Interior 020.jpg
    Interior 020.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 589
  • Interior 021.jpg
    Interior 021.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 570
  • Interior 022.jpg
    Interior 022.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 583
Those seats are going to look nice with the suede inserts.

Trunk kit with a new twist eh? I wonder what's up your sleeve.