Interesting Facts on Farts

Originally posted by THE CROW

On average, a person produces... <snip>... an average of about fourteen daily farts.

Finally... something at which I am above average!

Originally posted by Men in Black
I will tell you that since I had three feet of small intestine removed I can fart better and longer than before, and I mean ten second or longer farts. Farts that almost lift the covers in bed, farts that turn good friends against you, farts that scare away pets, farts that can cause a divorce, Perhaps you have some scientific explanation for this.
:D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts.

I had that beat by 10:00 AM this morning.

Steve

JOKE:

You know why most women don't fart? They won't leave their mouth shut long enough to build up any pressure :D

tears of joy rained from my eyes while reading this post, i think i dropped a few bombs too. reminds me of two of the worst farts i ever smelled. the one was after a Steelers game, i was driving home with my friend who ate two orders of nacho's...... man i thought he burnt a hole in my seat. BUT THE WORST EVER was my friend jeremy at a high school dance, he cleared the gym with a fart for the ages.

We used to tape record farts and play them back in slow motion, it sounded like a deck of cards. We'd also fart in pringles cans and them open them later. My sister and her friend nicknamed my grade school class the "fart class". When i went to HS it seemed it wasn't just my grade school but everyone born in 1979. On my computer at work i have "the fart machine" and it has many different fart sounds, i have the office in hysterics all the time.

Funnies on screen fart? the toilet sceen in Dumb and Dumber.

George Carlin classified pharts on an early record called "Toledo Window Box" of course his window box had a pot plant growing in it.
The pharts are; fiz faz, rip sh!t, tear ass:eek:,snorter and the kind that go whoosh.:D

It's over a year later and I'm still waiting for an update adding wet farts to that list! :D

To everyone who responded to this post and The Crow, specifically, BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Man, if I ever have children, I will insist that they conduct one of the suggested science experiments at sometime in their elementary school career.
Do you think I would be charged with neglect or endangerment?

Originally posted by boostcreep
I have always wanted to get 10 people together and have them fart in a bag, and then smell each bag to see if you can pick out your own fart:cool: Nick
LoL!!! Thats the funniest thing I have ever read!!! Also, about the womens fart...I swear to god, it may be just me but chicks always fart while there sleepin'. Pisses me off! I always let 'em know the next mornin'. AAANNNDDD...a long time ago a friend made a huge flame in his sweats...I still laugh about that. The fart blew up. Scared the **** out of everybody. It even made little flame runners down his legs and smelt like a burnt fart. Dont try it at home!!!!

Originally posted by gruffthestuff
Scared the **** out of everybody.
What the ****?!?!?! **** dont work?!?!?! You mean I cant say ****? What kinda **** is that? Can I say ****er, ****, "edit" ****, ****, *****, ****er, "edit", ****, damn, ****ing, "edit", chinga tumadre? "edit"
! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know I was posting on a childrens website. "edit" I'm pissed that I'm being censored!

Wow ...you almost broke the record for the most attempted use of foul language in a post Keep up the good work and I'll give you a prize ;) :D :) ......

Jesse :cool:

the sauce in the link from the previous post is BAD NEWS. i bought a bottle of that a year or so ago to take to work for all of us hot sauce lovers. all i can say is that stuff lives up to its name. btw, the bottle is still about half full and nobody will touch it. my advise, stay away, far far away from that nasty $h!t

I cant believe I missed this post. I didnt see anything about shower farts.Those are the best but it really depends on the size of the bubble:biggrin: