Interested in BILLET FUEL RAILS???

ATEAV8GN

IC? Who needs that crap!
Howdy All,

I am trying to test the market for some billet aluminium fuel rails. They will bolt on in stock location but will require braided AN style lines to and from the rail. I can provide fittings so that you only have to run them from the junctions at the frame in the engine compartment to the rail. Also I am trying to figure out a way to allow using a stock-style regulator, but the present design calls for an non-stock style regulator such as an Aeromotive reg. They can be anaodized the usual colors: red, blue, black, clear...

Let me know if anyone "might" be interested and I might be able to whip something up for you. Any ideas you'd like included are appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Drew H. Carlton
'85 GN, 11.916 @ 112.8, NO IC, NO SPRAY, DAILY DRIVER

p.s. For you HOTAIR guys, these rails should allow you to run a PT or TE style compressor housing without interference from the stock rails. Now adapting the t-body to the turbo is a whole other game.... but trust me I've got a few cards up my sleeve for that one :)

I might be interested. Really depends on cost. I've got enough stuff to buy this winter :)

I might just go over the whole fuel system, tank to injectors and the billet rails would be nice.

The stock 84/5 fuel rail has a couple inch long dimple in it and I dont know if that will affect the flow that much.

I know to go mid 10's I dont need new lines, or rails, but when this motor finnaly bites it who knows what will be put in (Turbo BBC?) :D

I would be interested as I'm trying to get as much polished aluminum in the engine compartment as I can. Cost would be the big issue. I'm doing all the work myself as I'm trying to keep costs down. Please keep me updated as well!!!