Interest in DYNO day? Long Island NY?

NRGtechMiller

I am an avid reader of this forum and have just recently signed up to be a member, every couple weeks i hold a dyno day for forums/car clubs and its members. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a day for this forum before the winter comes on strong. I am located in West Babylon NY and currenly have a dynojet 248x 220mph 2000hp unit, so it can take whatever you can throw at it. I am working on putting in another dyno this winter which will be a 424x for the awd guys and girls out there.

We have been in business here on Long Island for almost 9 years now, feel free to check out my website (nrgtechracing.com) for location/directions. I just currently took down my old site and launched my new site and it is still in the works.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me, miller@nrgtechracing.com, if tuning is needed it can also be arranged on that day.

Moderators; i am not sure about the rules around here, so if this steps on anyones toes please feel free to contact me and tell me how i am to go about holding a dyno-day for the members of turbobuick.com. Thanks, Chris Miller

thank you for the info.

As far as my inventory goes, i carry a decently large amount of things in stock. Other then my 5500'sqft location in west babylon which is my main location i also have a 2500sqft warehouse for my inventory that is located in bay shore.