Interest Check - Turbomotion V2 possibly for sale.

Nocooler

Had a Hotair
Listing this for my father - these were my parts/car about 2 years ago. He has lost interest and thinks he want to move them.

(1) Turbomotion V2 kit. Everything seems to be here......thinking $1100ish obo

(1) set of Lee Thompson headers + downpipe. $350 obo

(1) 2.5" ATR SS Downpipe $80

(1) ATR Up-pipe $65

Many other parts - and a 85 GN.

Possible package deal on the car + all parts. Car is disassembled and needs body work (rust - and some dents), interior was still in good shape last time I looked.

I think it's a great kit, but I gave up waiting on them and ended up getting a powerstroke FMIC. Good luck selling it though.

Originally posted by mycarsucks
I think it's a great kit, but I gave up waiting on them and ended up getting a powerstroke FMIC. Good luck selling it though.

You could use the Powerstroke with the V2.........we could probably work something out.

I wish I could. Schools. really killing me now though. However I will vouch that this is a fair price for those interested. I think these things went for 1400+ when brand new, and I don't think you can get a better hotair intake anywhere to this day.

I'll be getting pictures of parts and add more this weekend.

Thanks
for the interest guys.

Jeremy

Would you consider a trade for $$$$ and ALL the parts to convert a hot air to 86-87 specs ??? Id like to keep my T hot air. Just let me know.Thanks,

Drew

Hey broke one...I'll trade you all my hot air parts for your intercooled year :D Let me know the details! Pm me!

Ive still got ALL my orig hot air parts:) Im going to keep them(86-87 conversion peices) unless nocooler wants to trade his stuff for mine and some $$$$.:D

Even though I'm not in the market, I'll ask. How much would you let the conversion parts go for in cash broke1?

Originally posted by broke1
Would you consider a trade for $$$$ and ALL the parts to convert a hot air to 86-87 specs ??? Id like to keep my T hot air. Just let me know.Thanks,

Drew

Sorry - the car is getting parted. Thanks for the offer.

Originally posted by mycarsucks
Even though I'm not in the market, I'll ask. How much would you let the conversion parts go for in cash broke1?

As much as it would take to buy all of nocooler's stuff:)

How about someplace just sell the damn piping with no intercooler? I'm sick of seeing a $1000+ system when you know someone is making an absolute killing on it. Sorry If I sound negative but I want an intercooler and I just can't justify spending over a grand on one. I have the intercooler, I just want the pipes, dammit.