Intercooler

bigcap

Looking to upgrade my intercooler. If you have one for sale give me a call. I also have a TE 44 Ball Bearing Turbo for trade if anyone is interested in that or cash.

Rich
609-694-7699

I have a brand new stretch-willing to trade fo your turbo plus cash-Matt 347-680-8642.

Looking to upgrade my intercooler. If you have one for sale give me a call. I also have a TE 44 Ball Bearing Turbo for trade if anyone is interested in that or cash.

Rich
609-694-7699

$275.00 shipped (US) Kenne Bell FMIC W/all pipes etc.

1-1.jpg

Audie1 this is the WTB part section not your private sale, this is a place where people post up what they need, am not trying to cut throat, I dont have the pipe for it so that is why I sell it for $125 . It is all up to the buy to choose which to buy. Sorry if you feel I cut your throat

Audie1 this is the WTB part section not your private sale, this is a place where people post up what they need, am not trying to cut throat, I dont have the pipe for it so that is why I sell it for $125 . It is all up to the buy to choose which to buy. Sorry if you feel I cut your throat

I was joking.............it's all good. ;)