Integrated, In-Dash "OEM/Stock Look" Turbo Boost Gauge

It looks interesting. Actually I prefer a needle type gauge for boost mounted on the A-pillar like most of us here have. However, if you could come up with a way to somehow integrate a USEABLE tachometer into the GN dash cluster that would definitely interest me. By the way, once you get a design sorted out if you need a test mule I'm just up the road from you. :D :D

Re: How is the install going?

Originally posted by ShokWaveRider
Did you get the 30 psi running?
NO ,,it is sitting on the becnh in the Garage,,I must say you are the fastest at shipping --...We are in the process of selling the house and doing house work and 2 full time jobs ,,it hard to work on the car..
Will post pics when completed..

Oh there seems to be a POT on the back side for adjusting

The pot is for zero calibration, it is done already on your unit. It does tell you in the infor I emailed you what it is for, if you forget just look at my web site it will tell you, or I will send you the docs again.

Originally posted by ShokWaveRider
The pot is for zero calibration, it is done already on your unit. It does tell you in the infor I emailed you what it is for, if you forget just look at my web site it will tell you, or I will send you the docs again.
NO need to send info ,,I have all the papers in the garage,,just havent looked at it ..

Dennis