Intake tube questions

DWB47

I'm putting my turbo on tomorrow and if all goes well I'll be moving on to the next step: Cleaning up the mess the previous owner created. On the intake tube, just before the throttle body there is a nipple. The previous owner had this plugged with some sort of plastic cap and some electrical tape. I'm going to put a heater hose cap and a hose clamp on it. So what is supposed to be hooked to that nipple. Is it the pcv valve? Is this okay capped or should I hook it back up? Next step is the vacuum lines, but I'll save that for another thread.

New to the site and Turbo Buicks.

Hello and thanks for all the good information. I am building a '84 El Camino powered by an '86 T-6. Learning a lot about the T-6/GN community in the process. I continually find answers to my build questions.
I hope to have a good daily driver that will be a bit unique. No badges(Chev. or Buick), just a "Turbocharged" Badge, and a pix of the 'Headless Horseman' with the Tongue in cheek logo, "Sleepy Hawler".

Hope to be up an running by November. Will likely have a lot of questions for all of you.

Thanks,

Sam

Samjudi, sounds like cool project. I'm pretty new to turbo buicks, and I would be lost without the advice and info I find on this site. Also make sure to checkout GNTTYPE.org.

New to the site

Will check it out. I was trying to find the button for "New Threads" and still have not, but anywho...

I did not realize the T-6 had such a following until I started this research. I have a feeling I will be on the site asking A LOT if questions. This is quite an operation.

sam