Intake bolt locations

2sloUknow

Does anyone have a detailed picture of the location of the bolts for the intake manifold? The long bolt is obvious, behind the egr, and 2 of the double ended bolts I recall for the turbo bracket. I cannot remember where the other bracket bolts go as it has been a while since I disassembled it and my photos are not detailed enough apparently. Thanks!

Found this YouTube video that has some pretty clear pictures. I believe it is by Jerryl. If so could you post them here?

I know one goes at the front of the engine on the driver side, for the coil bracket to mount on. The other two is turbo bracket. The 2 longer ones for the egr valve like u said.

Last edited:
I know one goes at the front of the engine on the driver side, for the coil bracket to mount on. The other two is turbo bracket. The 2 longer ones for the egr valve like u said.

From what I have been able to discern from my photos, Jerryl's video, other photos, and just my waning little bit of common sense, two of the studs are for the turbo bracket, two are front on the intake for coil and accessory mounting, and the last seems to be superfluous. The single long bolt is behind the egr and the other 4 bolts are distributed to the remaining open holes. If I am incorrect, please let me know, I am definitely not as smart as I once thought I was lol.

20160922_184653.jpg
This is how mine came off from the factory.

I will see if I can find a picture.
The studs go:
PS: 2× for shield.
DS front: 1× for ignition bracket