Instrument Cluster lights

GNDreamCar

Hello all; first post in a long time. Here's my problem when I turn on my parking lights and headlights the instrument cluster lights go out even the radio display goes out but the rpm guage still lights up:confused: Any sugestions? Thanks in advance

Hello all; first post in a long time. Here's my problem when I turn on my parking lights and headlights the instrument cluster lights go out even the radio display goes out but the rpm guage still lights up:confused: Any sugestions? Thanks in advance

The dimmer is on all the way?

The gauge cluster circuit is all tied into the dome light, door locks, and cigarette lighter. The cigarette lighter is usually the culprit of this problem. open the glove box pull the tabs back, reach around and unplug the orange + to the cig lighter.
Replace the fuse and your good to go.

You could also have a bad dimmer, or light switch. You can always try cleaning the contacts with elc contact spray. The two switches just
pull out once unscrewed. First check all fuses.

The gauge cluster circuit is all tied into the dome light, door locks, and cigarette lighter. The cigarette lighter is usually the culprit of this problem. open the glove box pull the tabs back, reach around and unplug the orange + to the cig lighter.
Replace the fuse and your good to go.

You could also have a bad dimmer, or light switch. You can always try cleaning the contacts with elc contact spray. The two switches just
pull out once unscrewed. First check all fuses.

Ok my gauge cluster, dome light, and cig lighter are all non fuctioning, but my door locks work...Same advise??

Nevermind I just went out and the cig lighter was already unplugged.

Next?