Instrument Cluster and Radio Bezel

gn1220

Both bezels in good shape with only one broken tab on the back of the radio bezel. Asking $70 or best offer for both plus shipping.
051.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

053.jpg

After viewing the pics I noticed a small crack in the bottom of the radio bezel so $60 or best offer plus shipping for the pair.

waterford michigan 48327, send me your pay pal address if you want me to send payment, thanks rob

Yeah, iwill still take it, got called out of town for the week. I will send ppal give me a few minutesand let me know it went through, thanks, rob..:. Send it to my work address please... Hall Chrysler parts dept/Rob donaldson. 15123 north rd. Fenton mi 48430

Rob, recieved the paypal and I will box it and get it sent by the weekend. Thanks, Mike

Hi, I haven't seen it yet, check your track info and get back to me, did u send to my work address? Lmk, Rob

Hi, I haven't seen it yet, check your track info and get back to me, did u send to my work address? Lmk, Rob

It shows it was delivered the 29th, and yes it went to this address:
Hall Chrysler parts dept/Rob donaldson. 15123 north rd. Fenton mi 48430

Hi Mike, checked with my parts dept, they forgot to bring them to my dept, so all is well and thank you the bezels were just as you said in your ad. I appreciate it, and best regards, Rob