Installing Boost, Oil PSI, Water Temp Gauges and Sanmaster.

1987gnwanted

Installing Boost, Oil PSI, Water Temp gauges and a scan master. A little lost. I have installed these gauges on V8's before but cant find where they go in my GN.. It's a stock Turbo 6 on a 87' regal LTD.-T ..

Just got the car..its been sitting for yrs.. installing this stuff to see what the cars doing.. thanks for the help..

The scanmaster will give you water temp, get a fuel pressure instead of the coolant gauge. You tune with fuel pressure and boost .....thats just my 2 cents....good luck!!

Installing Boost, Oil PSI, Water Temp gauges and a scan master. A little lost. I have installed these gauges on V8's before but cant find where they go in my GN.. It's a stock Turbo 6 on a 87' regal LTD.-T ..

Just got the car..its been sitting for yrs.. installing this stuff to see what the cars doing.. thanks for the help..

boost you want to tap into the map sensor which is located on the passenger fender has a vacuum line going to it. the oil pressure is located on the passengerside of motor in front above the oil filter just disconnect the plug and tape it up and unscrew it then screw in the new on and run a wire to it to the gauge as for the gauge one is for 12volt ignition and the other is ground. water temp is on the passengerside of motor in front of intake it has a flat spade in front when the plug is disconnected. finally the scanmaster the red wire goes to 12 volt ignition, the black wire goes to ground and the white wire goes to the odbII connector under the radio it goes to the top row second spot from the left i do believe but it should have it in the insructions. good luck