Installed rebuilt engine can't keep it running

Vince13

I installed my rebuilt engine and want to break it in properly but cannot get it to start without giving it 1/4 throttle. It will not idle and runs like it is missing on several cylinders. If I pull a vaccuum line off and spray in some carb cleaner it smooths out.
I have 43# fuel pressure at the rail, I have spark at all cylinders, checked and reset cam sensor, new plugs and wires, firing order is correct. Injectors are new with matching TT chip. Verified injector pulse at each injector with noid light. TPS adjusted to .43 volts at idle

I dug out the old laptop with turbolink loaded but with the throttle being held open to keep it running I don't know if these numbers are meaningful.

Engine Speed 1525 RPM
Coolant Temp 154
Battery Volts 13.5
Loop Status Open
IAC 81
LV8 111
TPS 1.08
Int 128
O2 Volts 437 mv
MAF 31
Block Learn 142
O2 delta counts 111
Man Air Temp 59

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Make sure all your hoses are connected. MAF, intercooler hoses. Check to make sure you do not have a major vaccuum leak. Also verify your injector harness wiring.

Make sure you have no air leak between maf and the turbo, the unmetered air will "raise caine" w/the injector d/c.

I checked all my MAf and intercooler hose connections, they are all tight and in place.
I checked the plug wire firing order and they are correct.
I checked the injector harness to ensure they are plugged into the correct injector.
I plugged all the vaccuum lines on the vaccuum block to take a leaking vaccuum line out of the equation. I did the vaccuum brake conversion prior to the engine build, thinking the brake booster could have gone bad over the winter but no luck.

It is acting like it needs fuel, is there a a way I can check the injectors? They are new 47#'s with matching Turbo Tweak chip.

Any other ideas, your help is appreciated.

What's the TPS with the throttle closed? Should be < 0.44, your 1.08 seems pretty high for that RPM...

sound like a vacum leak to me.

Check your intake, upper plenum, TB and uppipe to TB connections.

What about your PCV valve and hose?

Problem Solved

I had a couple of injectors that were stuck shut. I contacted Eric who took them back to test them and had replacements back to me in 2 days. What an outstanding vendor to deal with.

Thanks everyone for your help, I learned a lot about troubleshooting a no start on this beast. Too bad the snow is flying.......