Innovative LM-1 wideband setup, Powerlogger ECM, TT 6.0 chip, etc...

yullose

Certified Gun Nut
I yanked this overcomplicated junk off a car I just bought.

As far as I know, this stuff is supposed to work. It just doesn't excite me in the least bit though. I can put stock junk in the 10's on nothing more than bolt-ons a Scanmaster and TT chip. I have zero need for this tuning nightmare and have NO idea what it's worth. (Well a little idea) The car it came off of has multiple electrical issues, so I'm going back to the basics... a stock ECM and TT chip.

Make me an offer I can't refuse, and you can have the whole kit n kaboodle.

Inludes everything pictured... LM-1 unit, wideband O2 sensor, misc cables, ECM with powerlogger, TT 6.0 Alky chip, Scanmaster 2.2 (Must be used with this setup)

Any questions, feel free to email me at: yullose001@yahoo.com

Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

DSC065722.jpg

DSC065742.jpg

DSC065782.jpg

Pl

I may be interested in the Power Logger and the ECM. Did the car at least run when you got it? I can relate to the BS logging stuff and how people can just trash anything electrical.

Regards,
Lance

I may be interested in the Power Logger and the ECM. Did the car at least run when you got it? I can relate to the BS logging stuff and how people can just trash anything electrical.

Regards,
Lance

Yes, it did run, but not very well. I got it with a dead battery and rats nest of wiring under the dash. The car idled pig rich when cold, and barely ran when warm. I think it has a few issues going on, completely unrelated to the ECM or Powerlogger stuff.

In order for me to troubleshoot it accurately, I want it back to a stock, simplified combination... which includes a stock unmodded ECM and 5.6 chip from Eric (already ordered)

In a nutshell, the car was WAY over engineered when I got it. (no offense to the previous owner)

I can put this car into the 10's on a stock ECM, TT chip and a Scanmaster.
I've done it before. :wink:

Put me in line for the Powerlogger.

What do you want for just it.... shipped to my work at 39183?

Paypal?

Art..shoot me a price for the egt adapter circled in the pic shipped to 08831 unless you can make the bensalem meet

not to hiijack this thread which seems to be done with but
..there wasn't an RPM in there .. there was an AUX BOX (really hi tech stuff back in in the day :) ) on that car but the previous owner sold that off long ago when he went powerlogger
i have an RMP aux cable .. shoot me a pm with a price you'd like to pay shipped