Inner fender

I have both, passenger and driver.
What is your location

Passenger is the right, driver is the left. Viewed as if seated in drivers seat.

Well to far to ship, maybe someone has it closer. BTW if you don't know, that side fender well is expensive. There online for 1K , for NOS
Hopefully you can find a good used for a decent price. Just letting you know what to expect.

Thanks for letting me know. I know they are hard to find. Mine has had a big hole hacked out, but I may try to patch it. I'm going to keep looking.
Thanks again.

May be worth a look
Link: GN OEM Inner Fender Well
the one in that listing is fine if you aren't running the stock air filter box but thats not a turbo fender liner.
the turbo has a swoop in beside the battery area where the factory air box goes , also will be stamped turbo near that area

the passenger sides are different as well in the area between the ac and the reservior , the turbo liner is smooth , the NA carb liner has a protrusions for the map/baro sensor to bolt to

the one in that listing is fine if you aren't running the stock air filter box but thats not a turbo fender liner.
the turbo has a swoop in beside the battery area where the factory air box goes , also will be stamped turbo near that area

the passenger sides are different as well in the area between the ac and the reservior , the turbo liner is smooth , the NA carb liner has a protrusions for the map/baro sensor to bolt to
Learn something new every day. Thanks for the education.