Inner fender enlargement kit

I have seen this kit somewhere comes with sheet metal to flatten out the radius on the inner front fenders for more tire clearance. Does anyone know who sells these I cannot find them now. Thank you!

the only thing i'm aware of is the inner fender clearance kit that was repopped from the gnx steel version in fiberglass by xray (rickhunt)

rick made them and gnsperformance.com (scottW) was selling them but something must have happened because they been listed as backorder for a while
http://www.gnsperformance.com/#!bodyframe-g-body/c15ae
75765c_be74652147f24ef89b523f9a77a6d9bf.jpg_srz_p_287_212_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I seen a sheet metal kit somewhere had several pieces to resection it in just dont remember where i seen it. This is for the mrtal inmervfender not the plastic liner.

If you're careful you can use a heat gun to change the shape of the inner liners.;)

That is true, but there is metal that hits the tire here that needs to be removed. The metal inner lip extends another inch or so inside of the WOM's and it laughs at any attempt to change its shape with a Lip Roller. Even using a BFH on it doesn't move it much, so the solution is to cut it out.

If you don't drive the car in the rain or snow, you could cut this area away and wait for these pieces to come back in stock, or fab your own.