I was here first
Mototron 60LB (65 by some) matched set of 6 $314.94

Seimens 83LB matched set of 6 $329.94

Denso O2 sensors $19.99

Walbro Pump and Hot Wire Kit $129.99

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

pumps are $99.99 shipped UPS ground in the 48 states, you will need to call the web site will charge shipping
Mike

Mike Licht said:
....Snip....

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

Hello Mike, I need a kit to fit a TTA....Have one?

lee burough

Lee_Burough said:
Hello Mike, I need a kit to fit a TTA....Have one?

lee burough

Mike, I meant to say I need a pump and hot wire kit for a TTA....Have one? :)

lee

We do not have a dedicated TTA kit but we have used Regal ones in the past. We have a pump same price
Mike

Mike Licht said:
We do not have a dedicated TTA kit but we have used Regal ones in the past. We have a pump same price
Mike
Ordered pump and wire kit....Does the pump need anything special to fit in the TTA tank? How much pressure & flow (compared to the W340M) does this pump produce? Looks like the cats meow :)

The person who took the order is SHARP!

Thanks for a great deal :)

lee

The sharp person is Marianne (my lovely wife) she said thanks. The pump is the same as the old 340M pump>let us jknow if you have question or need help
Mike

Mike, any chance of the base translator going on sale any time soon? My MAF just took a dump and I wasn't planning on putting the car away for another few weeks.

Mototron 60lb. highz injectors

:)
Mike Licht said:
Mototron 60LB (65 by some) matched set of 6 $314.94

Seimens 83LB matched set of 6 $329.94

Denso O2 sensors $19.99

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

Hi Mike....I wanted to order a matched set of the mototron 60/65lb. HIGHZ injectors but could not because you guy's are at SEMA. I also need my extender chip updated so I will call you, next week I guess, to nail it all down. Have a good time at the show!

Thanks,

Larry

Mike,

I would like to get another Extender Chip for my new setup or have this one updated. Should I get the extreme or do I have enough room to still run the Extender? Unfortunately, I over wrote the Turbolink log I had last night at 18-20 psi, but I believe I saw the MAF readings in the 400s.

Thanks.

To go from 400 to 512 is a big step we can do an extreme buut you will have to upgrade to a 3.5" sensor
Mike

Mike Licht said:
To go from 400 to 512 is a big step we can do an extreme buut you will have to upgrade to a 3.5" sensor
Mike

Fair enough. I will order another Extender from you. I will send you an email with all of my specs and just contact me when you need the CC number.

Marc

Mike Licht said:
Mike

It was about 37 degrees and I saw 502 for MAF readings on Turbolink tonight. In this cold air, I have been hitting high 400s consistently. :biggrin: Any chance, translator plus on sale?

Mike,
Do you have any specials on Seimens 96# injectors? I would need two sets.
Thanks,
Jeff

Marc87GN said:
It was about 37 degrees and I saw 502 for MAF readings on Turbolink tonight. In this cold air, I have been hitting high 400s consistently. :biggrin: Any chance, translator plus on sale?
Translator plus would only add timing control
Mike