injectors, Cam tool, CAM sensor, Powermaster unit, TPS

BigJim

Powermaster unit complete in good working shape removed for a 4 wheel disc vacuum conversion asking $100 shipped lower 48

Almost new used once cam sensor tool from caspers # 102075 $30 shipped lower 48

30# green stripes excellent shape $90 shipped lower 48

new complete cam sensor with gear and cap $75 shipped lower 48

Front frame braces from k member to outer corner $30 shipped lower 48

Stainless Rear Weatherstrip Retainer Strips for t top cars from Gbody parts new $40 pair shipped lower 48

NOS TPS sensor new in box $35 shipped lower 48

More to come making room for new project

PAYPAL prefered

Thats fine, i will post back if i dont recieve it. Due to the weather, im sure it will be delayed

BW

Since im posting, it will probably show up in the mail tomorrow.

What day did you ship it out, i still havent recieved the cam sensor tool.
BW

You're a little late.I bought it already.Sorry.:frown:

i sure as hell hope not:eek: I paypal'd him for it before you even posted over a week ago.

Lets hash this out... Im headed to paypal and confirm the time and date it was sent:)

BW

Payment Sent (ID #******533H543511H)

Conversion to:
James Ticknor
Email:
bigjim@mail2jim.com

Date:
Dec. 2, 2007
Time:
18:24:11 CST
Completed

Pms were before you posted, times are off here on tb.com

BW

Let me check might be an error on my part as i had parts listed on several boards.. I shipped ereything right away as I always do .. I'll let you guys know in the AM. If i did make an error I'm sorry and I will refund promptly

That would be great, If its been shipped to xclrate , then just return the amount to my account is all i ask.

I was just wanting another one to keep at work, i already have one, so no big deal if its been sold to someone else, just refund the moola :biggrin:

BW

I think I paid for it around the third or fourth,if that helps and I received it about 3 days after that.:smile:

My mistake Quick refund will be sent over the weekend .. I don't keep funds in my account so I have to transfer some and will refund as soon as it is available. I have a pending payment now and is to clear tonight . Sorry for my error